Cuisinart CTG-00-MAN Mandoline
Prep Food with Ease
The Cuisinart Mandoline is the perfect tool for preparing many culinary delights. It is designed to cut and slice food easily, with a uniquely designed food holder and interchangeable blades. The premium mandoline features ultra-sharp stainless steel blades, made with the same precision technology used to forge Cuisinart’s food processor blades. A unique holder pushes food into the blade to slice more efficiently; a safety cover flips over the blade when not in use. With five cutting options and a simple slide lever to adjust thickness, you may find yourself using your Cuisinart Mandoline every day.
- Soft-grip handle for comfortable hold
- Collapsible legs for easy storage
- Nonslip feet to hold mandoline in place
- Safety cover and storage slots to prevent injuries from sharp blades
- Four interchangeable stainless steel blades with 5 cutting options – straight edge/crinkle cut, shredding, fine and thick julienne – made with Cuisinart Food Processor technology
- Thickness adjuster moves blade height to 1/16-inch, 1/8-inch, 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch
- Food holder with nonslip push pads that lower food into cutting position
- Adjustable stainless steel cutting runway – locks into upper and lower positions for use with different blades
- Includes a cut-resistant glove, which should always be worn when using the mandoline
- Recipe booklet included
The Cuisinart Mandoline cleaning process is simple. Once you have removed the blades and runway, just place them as well as the food holder into your dishwasher. The Mandoline body is hand-washable only and the cut-resistant glove is machine washable.
In the Box
Cuisinart Mandoline, food holder, straight edge/crinkle cut blade, shredding blade, fine julienne blade, think julienne blade and cut-resistant glove.
How to Use
- Before your first use, hand-wash the body of the mandoline and all components.
- Unfold the legs to stand the unit up.
- Loosen the runway adjuster knobs to properly position the runway. Slide and drop the runway into the upper position for julienne or the lower position for slicing and shredding. Tighten the knobs to lock the runway in place.
- Insert the desired blade into the opening on the side of the mandoline, where it will snap into place.
- To adjust the thickness of the slice, slide the lever to the desired position. The shredding blade will only work on the 1/16-inch setting.
- Push the prongs of the food holder into the food to secure it.
- Hold the mandoline’s handle firmly with one hand. With the cut-resistant glove on your other hand, grip the food holder and slide it down the runway and over the blade in a smooth, even movement. Repeat.
- Squeeze the side grips to lower the food while guiding it into the cutting blade.
- When done, always engage the safety cover and store the blades in the unit.
Exclusive cuisinart, patent pending design
Soft-grip handle and feet and unique holder design
Safety and storage features for blades
Food processor blade technology and adjustable slicing width
Features: Superior stainless steel blades|4 cutting options featuring Cuisinart’s exclusive food processor blade technology|Precise thickness adjuster Food holder with built-in food pusher