With a longer handle for better hold this lid lifter has five opening tools in One. Opens cans, ring-pulls, fizzy drink pull-tabs, metal crown tops and screw bottle tops.
Touchless lid removal with side cutting mechanism automatically locks onto top of can
Hygienic – Opener never touches contents of the can
Comfortable, easy to use turn knob with stainless steel cutting mechanism
Instructions for use:
1. Position the turning knob to point at 11 and 5 o’clock (2 gears underneath will be apart in open position.) place on top of the can with two half circles lined up with can rim
2. Twist knob clockwise. The opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. After a full circle, you will feel less resistance. Stop turning – can is open.
3. To release, turn the knob counter-clockwise. The can may not look Open.
4. Screw top: place “eye” over plastic top and twist counterclockwise to open screw tops.
5. Church key: The classic bottle opener metal crown tops. Screw top: place “eye” over the plastic top and twist counterclockwise to open screw tops.
6. Ring-pull: slip “beak” into loop; rock back & pull open to open pull tabs.Soda tabs: slide the end of opener under the tab and lift upwards to open.